Pages

▼

Friday, August 4, 2017

YNS August Preview Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's that time of the month at Your Next Stamp!!

It's Preview Day today!
Tomorrow is Release Day!!!!

Such a fun time!
And this month is a special one!

We are celebrating 8 years at YNS!!!

---------------------


I am showcasing the adorable new Let's Paw-ty stamp set!
The sweet images in this set are just too adorable!!

Perfect for kids cards and any animal lover!!  There are 15 images and 3 sentiments!!

I also used the new Scallop Rectangle Dies to die cut my main white cardstock layer!  I love these stitched rectangles!!  They'll be used a lot!!


I also used the new Birthday Boy Paper!!  Another amazing pad of pattern paper from YNS!!  There is also a girl paper pad!!

I finished off the card by adding some of the new Nautical Matte Gumdrops!

---------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view all the other sneak peeks!!

Have a lovely day!!

13 comments: