Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer Fun; Sawyer's Album

Just before Sawyer's 2nd Birthday we were playing outside on a hot Saturday afternoon and I thought I'd like the kiddos cool off in some buckets of water, as the blow up swimming pool had gotten a leak and we had to take it down. They had such a blast splashing in the buckets of water!! No sooner did I get them both in the house and dried off, their grandma and gradpa came over with a new plastic pool, so they both were out in the pool then! Grandma just couldn't picture them splashing in a bucket and had to get a pool for Sawyer's birthday!! I thought it was a cute idea, I can remember being little and I loved playing in the buckets!

This layout is for Sawyer's album and I am currently still working on a layout for Ava's album.

I used CI Paints "Sky Blue" to cover this arrow chipboard shape. I just love the added touch of shimmer.

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Another cute page!

Janie Printz said...

Oh Lisa what super adorable layouts of your beautiful children... I used to scrapbook until I became hopelessly addicted to card making ...
Your pages inspire me to get back into that again.
Janie