Thursday, August 26, 2010

Autumn Stroll

This week's Creative Inspiration's Paints Challenge is "Autumn Stroll...colors, sights, and thoughts of autumn". Going through my stash of fall stamps I found this stamp, which I thought would be fun to use as I never have used it before!

I kind of had a mental block as I was putting this card together, but am satisfied with how it turned out.

Look at the shimmer!!
I just love using the paints with my water brush. Your able to make areas dark, while making some areas lighter to give a nice look. Plus I just love the SHIMMER!!

Make sure to check the CI Blog out for the other design team creations!

Have a "shimmery" day!


Kendra

............................................................................

Details:
Card Size: 4" x 5.5"
Paper: Green, Gold, Brown and Orange plain cardstock from Recollections "Spice Market", Patterned piece from The Paper Loft
CI Paints: Pumpkin, Burnt Clay, Sage, Chocolate
Stamps: Pumpkin by PSX #F-2770, Leaf by PSX #B-2638
Ink: Staz-on Black, Stampin' Up Chocolate, VersaMagic Tea Leaves
Misc.: Imaginisce Glam Rocks

7 comments:

Clare said...

Fabulous card, I love that stamp, gorgeous colors and shimmer!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful image for a Fall theme! The black panels really make your image pop.

Kassi said...

beautiful! I love the colors

BarbaraW said...

Fantastic card. I just love that pumpkin. It really shimmers beautifully.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

This is beautiful, great card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this card you created for fall- love the pumpkin and the LO you picked is great! TFS

Creative Inspirations said...

Wonderful card I like that stamp. Fall is always a fun time because some of the images are just so cool.