Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Whimsical Flowers

If you played along last week you got the "Whimsical Flowers" digi stamp from Designed 2 Delight free.  If you missed it you can purchase it in the D2D shop here.  It is part of a new set Faith just came out with. 

Here are a few cards I made with the freebie:

No sentiment for this one as I liked the layout without one and plus I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it yet.


A birthday card for my Grandma.


A quick thank-you card I made.  My girlfriend buys a lot of thank-you cards so I have been making some to give to hear as a gift for Christmas because she is always commenting on how much she loves my cards.

Can't wait to see what you create with the image!

While I was making these cards, my little guy was down in my room with me and kept saying, "Mommy's pretty flowers!"  He loves all my flowers I have outside so every time he sees flowers he says that. :)

Have a wonderful day!

Kendra

1 comment: