Sunday, March 20, 2011

CI Paints Inspired By: Easter

This week's challenge at Creative Inspiration Paints is:

Inspired By: Easter

I used one of Faith's new images from Designed 2 Delight called "Spring Greetings".  I just think this image is sooooooooo cute! 

I had so much fun coloring in this image.
and I lastly finished it off by adding some Creative Inspirations Paint to the the bows, easter eggs and butterflies!

Here are two butterfly punches I also added CI Paint "Fairy Dust" to.

We hope you'll join in the fun!  We'd love to see what you create and best of all you have a chance of winning some shimmery paints for yourself!!

Have a shimmery day!

Kendra

----------------------------------------

Challenges:

2 Sisters: Furry Friends
Card Makin' Mamas: Animals
Crafty Sentiments: Animals

3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,your colouring is perfect.xxx

Karen Howard said...

This is really beautiful! Love the image and layout you used! Your cards are amazing, I'm your newest follower. Hugs, Karen

Heather said...

Love the colours on this card and such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)