Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Well this morning here will be started off by doing the Turkey Trot!!  I've been wanting to do this for a few years now and a friend has decided to do it with me this year.  I am so excited!   Can't wait for the thanksgiving feast!! :)

Anyway, just had a quick card I wanted to share:
Giving this card to my mom.  The inside reads "Thank You for blessing my life in such a wonderful way!"

Isn't the pumpkin cute??!!  It was made using a circle punch!  So fun!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day with their families and friends!!

Kendra
--------------------------------------

Challenges:
Catch the Bug: Thanksgiving/Thanks
The Stamping Boutique: Thanksgiving
The Prickley Pear: Sketch

6 comments:

Paul said...

A big THANK You for joining in our THANK YOU challenge at Catch The Bug! lol
TFS
Paul
Crafty Blogocks
DT Member for Catch The Bug

P.S. Visit my blog to see some candy – I have some Digital Scrapbooking softwear up for grabs, all you have to do is comment on my post.

Becky G said...

Great card! I love all the fall colors! Thanks for joining us in this weeks Thankful challenge at Catch The Bug!

=)Becky

Miranda said...

lovely card Kendra, very pretty
thanks for joining our challenge this week
hugs
Miranda
TSB DT

TesaB said...

What a wonderful thanksgiving card! LOVE the background stamping and that beautifully embossed pumpkin!

Julia said...

Beautiful bard. thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique. Hugs, Julia-DT

Cheryl said...

What a sweet card for your mom! I love that embossed pumpkin! Thanks for joining us at Prickley Pear this month!!! :)