Thursday, February 9, 2012

IBS Sneak Peek Day 1

Good morning stampers!! 

The post below has Paper and Such's February Release!

Inspired By Stamping has 9 new amazing sets being released this month!  I'm so excited to be able to share a few of them with you!  Plus, Joanna will have some flowers for sale!! They're beautiful as well!!

---------------------------
First I have a layout to share with you that I created from my little girl's birthday.

I used the "Make a Wish" sentiment from the Big Wishes set. 

I used some of my CI Paints to add shimmer to the sentiment.

I used the heart from the "Cupcake Wishes" set to add hearts in the middle of two of the circles around the cricut cut Happy Birthday sentiment.  (pictured is one of them)

---------------------------

I also have a card to share with you!  I absolutely love the new set I used for this card!  It's called Fancy Labels 18!  Works perfectly with the Spellbinders Labels 18!


I used another set from Inspired By Stamping as well called "Winter Wonderland", which consists of the snowflakes and sentiment!  Love this set!

I created a Christmas card, as I have been wanting to start on the early again this year!

---------------------------

Make sure to check out all the DT blogs, there is such lovely inspiration from all these lovely ladies:

Joanna; Inspired By Stamping
Deb Hickman
Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Gini Williams Cagle
Irit Shalom
Jennie Garcia
Kendra Sand <---------- You are here
Kassi Hulet
Kim Score
Susie Moore


Have a nice day! Make sure to check back again tomorrow!  Saturday is release day!


Kendra

6 comments:

Kim said...

super cute layout!

Unknown said...

Beautiful projects! Love them

Irit Shalom said...

Totally adorable!

Trisha said...

Beautiful card. Pretty colors and great stamping. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Great projects Kendra! Hugs, Joanna

Jennie Garcia said...

Awesome Layout!! Mi little one loves Minnie Mouse!! I love the snow card with the unusual gorgeous colors!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/