Sunday, November 18, 2012

With Sympathy

Recently, I needed to create two sympathy cards. :(  

Don't care for creating these type of cards.

But I quickly made these two:
The beautiful sentiment is from Inspired By Stamping's set All Year Wishes II.  I just LOVE this set! And the beautiful silhouette of  flowers is from Sweet Stamps. The stamp is called Queen Anne's Wildflowers, which was released last month. 

For this card I used the new Graceful Hydrangea stamp from Inspired By Stamping!!  Love this floral stamp!!  And again the sentiment is from the All Year Wishes II set.

Have a sweet day!




1 comment:

Sonia said...

Both of your cards are beautiful but I especially love the first one with the darker image and then the shadow- I want to try this technique myself. Thanks for sharing.