Saturday, March 9, 2013

IBS Mason Jar Add On III


At Inspired By Stamping we are featuring the Mason Jars set along with the newly released Mason Jars Add On III set!!

Using the svg files that go along with the sets, I used my die cutting machine to cut out the jar and cover.
I decided I would make my card as if the butterflies were being released from the jar!

I sure can't wait for spring!

I created a beautiful double bow for my card using some Colonial Rose Satin Ribbon!

I love the new Mason Jar Add On III set because I love the extra little add-on's!  They are perfect to use with the mason jar, but you can also create beautiful scenes with just the flowers, eggs, butterflies!  It is such a beautiful, fun, versatile set! 

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog to see other Mason Jar cards from the DT!


---------------------

Make sure to check out each of the DT blogs, there is such lovely inspiration from all these lovely ladies using the new sets the last few days:


---------------------

Guess what tomorrow is?!?!

Inspired By Stamping's March full release!!!

There are a bunch of lovely new sets being released!!

Make sure to check it out!

Have a wonderful day!!

10 comments:

Paperesse said...

Such a pretty card Kendra. I love that polka dot paper too!

Unknown said...

Your's is my very favorite card on the IBS blog today ..... and it matches your home page so perfectly! So pretty in PINK!

lisa808 said...

Oh so pretty in pink.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute card! Aren't svg's the most perfect tool! :)

Dana Tatar said...

Super cute card! I love the mason jar stamp set! Thanks for the inspiration. =)

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

I adore how you tilted the topper to the side so beautiful butterflies can fly out! So beautiful! Hugs, J

Grace Tolman said...

so sweet! love the colors and the use of the stamp. thank you for sharing your inspiration with us.

Leah said...

Just lovely! I love the butterflies:)

Colleen Dietrich said...

So pretty, Kendra, and just look at that PERFECT bow!

Deb Hickman said...

Such a pretty card, Kendra. Deb x