Tuesday, April 9, 2013

IBS Washi Tape, Notes and Wishes


Good morning!! 

Today is our last day sharing projects using
 Inspired By Stamping's new releases!

Which means.....tomorrow is
RELEASE DAY!!

Yay!!

All the stamp sets will be available for purchase!!

9 new sets!! And they are all amazing!!

--------------------------------

Today we are sharing projects using the new Washi Tape along with Big Notes III and Big Wishes III.

First up is a card using Washi Tape and Big Notes III.
Not a big fan of making these type of cards, especially when lately it seems like that is all I am making! :(

But I sure like the simplicity of this Sympathy card. 

So elegant, the sentiment is so perfect!

I love the new Washi Tape set as well!!  I have a hard time finding the right color washi tape I want....no longer a problem with this set!!  I can stamp the "washi tape" in any color I want!! :)

There are 10 different washi tape styles in this set!!

The beautiful Iris is from the Beautiful Iris set release last month!

Close-up of the sentiment from the Big Notes III set:
I love the added splash of color with the rhinestones, button and twine!

 There are 3 lovely sentiments in this set!!

-----------------

The card uses the new Washi Tape and Big Wishes III sets!

The Big Wishes III set has 3 lovely sentiments in it as well!

Just love this birthday sentiment from the set:
What a fun bright birthday card!

I just LOVE the washi tape set!  As I mentioned before I love being able to stamp the washi tape in any color I would like!  Don't need to buy a ton of rolls! 

Close-up:
How fun!

--------------------------------

Make sure to check out each of the DT blogs, there is such lovely inspiration from all these lovely ladies using the new sets:


--------------------------------

Be sure to leave a comment today's Inspired By Stamping Blog post for your chance at winning a $25 Gift Certificate to the Inspired By Stamping store!! 

Have a lovely day!

15 comments:

Paperesse said...

Both very nice cards, Kendra!

Sonia said...

Great cards!

lisa808 said...

Beautiful (and tasteful) sympathy card. Love the big sentiment.

Cute and colorful second card.

Leah said...

The sympathy card is just gorgeous and the other is so bright and fun!

Gloria Stengel said...

That first card knocked my socks off! Now my feet are cold... hee hee

Emily D. said...

Gorgeous cards!!!

Sharon Underwood said...

Sympathy card is so elegant; love how you created a different card using "Washi Tape" as background.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome samples - elegant sympathy - nice bright bday!!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful cards,Love them both...

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

I love both cards so much! They are both beautiful! Thank you so much Kendra! Your work is amazing! Hugs, J

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Ok...these cards are stunning.
The sympathy card is beautiful and the color tone is perfect. The birthday card is perfect and bright. Stunning as always.

Tina said...

Wowsa, super fun cards.

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Kendra, your cards are gorgeous and I love how you used so many stamp sets together!

Deb Hickman said...

The sympathy card is so elegant, love the monochrome, your other is so much fun, love it!!! I've enjoyed looking at all your projects over the last few days. Deb x

Colleen Dietrich said...

Ooo, I like the black and white! That's a good idea. And the multicolored washi colors look so pretty together.