Sunday, September 8, 2013

IBS September Release Holiday Tags and Holiday Washi Tape

Good morning!!

I hope you've enjoyed Inspired By Stamping's September release previews the last few days!

I have really enjoyed using all of these amazing masculine stamps!!

Today we are showcasing the new Holiday Tags and Holiday Washi Tape!!
I love both of these new sets, I just had to use both of them!!

--------------------------------

I wanted to create a holiday One Piece Fall Open Box using a variety of wonderful IBS stamps, including the two new sets!!

Such a fun box to put a small gift in for someone!

For the front of the package, I use one of the new tags from the Holiday Tags set!
I just love snowflakes!!  The sentiment inside is from the set as well!
I just LOVE the paper I created for this packaging, using the new Holiday Washi Tape set!
I thought it would be fun to create a non-traditional colored packaging!  

Close-up:

Just the Snowflake Holiday Washi Tape stamp!

A look at the box open:
The side paper was created using some of the snowflakes from the Elegant Christmas set!

I used one of the sentiments from the Holiday Expressions set for the sentiment!  I just love this set!!
I also used the Festive Frames set for the accent pieces above and below the sentiment!

So perfect for  a little gift!!
So fun!  What a fun variety of stamps to use!!

--------------------------------

Make sure to check out each of the DT blogs, there is such lovely inspiration from all these lovely ladies using the new sets:

Joanna Munster - Owner
Kendra Sand - Myself

--------------------------------

Be sure to leave a comment on today's Inspired By Stamping Blog post for your chance at winning today's featured stamps!!

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Store, there are so many wonderful stamps to choose from!  As well as IBS dies, ribbon, crochet trim and flowers!

Tomorrow we will be sharing the full stamp sets with you!!  So exciting!!

Have a lovely day!

8 comments:

Tina said...

So pretty, love your color scheme and this super cute box.

lisa808 said...

Love your non-traditional color scheme. The new Washi Tape set is a definite must-have.

Leah said...

Fun color scheme and that box is super neat! What a great gift :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

WOW! What a cool box! Fun color scheme too~

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

I Love this box! I LOVE the colors too! So beautiful and nontraditional! You are so amazing! Hugs, Joanna

Shea said...

LOVE this box, Kendra! Great job on the non-traditional color scheme and making paper out of the washi tape stamps! Simply beautiful!

Rose said...

oh my girl this is so pretty and a fun way to wrap a gift!! love how you used the washi stamps :)

Grace Tolman said...

I don't know how you made the time to create this beautiful project. Kudos to you. Love the color combination too.:)