Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Reindeer Card

Happy Wednesday Stamping Friends!

I'm posting on the Joy's Life DT Blog today!!

This week it is all about "It Sparkles or Shines"!!
I thought it would be fun to use this challenge to create a card for my son for Christmas!

My kids love when I make them cards!

Recently I got this adorable Reindeer With Lights cut file from Miss Kate Cuttables and I thought of my son immediately!  So I was so excited to create this shaped card for him:

Isn't he cute?!?!

I think my son will love it!

I added some Creative Inspirations Paint to his nose and lights!  And Glitter Dust to the tag!


The "Merry Christmas" is from the Wintery Puns set!


----------

A look at the stamp set used:

Check out all of Joy's Life Stamps here!

----------

Have you see that SVG Cuts is giving away a Cameo??!!
Be sure to sign up today!!!

What a lovely Christmas present that would be!  Fingers crossed!!

Have a wonderful day!!


--------------------------

Challenges:
City Crafter Challenge Blog: Jingle Bells
Loves Rubber Stamps: Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly: Christmas Cards/Projects

9 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG I LOVE your Adorable Creation!!!! sooo darn cute!!!!
hugs, Heidi

jonim52 said...

That is so so adorable. Love it thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous project!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at CCCB

Ros Crawford said...

This is so fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fab work, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Anonymous said...

Adorable Kendra!!!! I love his sweet face :-) thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Shanna Shands said...

This is way too cute. Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps!

Georgiana said...

Absolutely a cutie!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

So festive and cute!