Saturday, February 22, 2014

Some Birdie Loves U

Happy Saturday!

Today it is once again my turn to post on the Miss Kate Cuttables Blog!!

I am so excited to share my cute card with you today!!!

First off make sure to head over to the Miss Kate Cuttables store to download your Freebie of the Day!

----------------------

I absolutely LOVE the Fluffy Bird file!!

So for my card today I decided to use the adorable cut!


The sentiment is computer generated.

Close-up look:
Too cute!  I just adore the fluffy bird!


----------------------

A look at the SVG file used:

Fluffy Bird
Fluffy Bird SVG cut file for scrapbooking bird svg file free svg files freebie of the day svg cut file

----------------------

Make sure to check out the Miss Kate Cuttables Blog, there is all kinds of wonderful inspiration!

Don't forget to follow Miss Kate on Facebook!

Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

Precious!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, what a CUTE card!! I love this birdie cut and those big eyes....so darn cute! Love it! TFS!
Sherrie K
http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Your little bird is soooo cute! Love those giant eyes! Super cute card Kendra!

Michelle said...

This is ADORABLE !!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is so cute and cheerful I am totally loving it. It will definitely perk up someone's day to receive this card.