Thursday, November 27, 2014

So Very Thankful with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Starting off the day doing the Turkey Trot!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today sharing this thankful card:

I think it is very important to let people know that you are thankful for even the smallest things they do.  So I find myself creating a lot of "Thank You" cards!

The Autumn Blessings is a perfect stamp set for those "Thank You" cards for this time of the year!
I used a bunch of the fun accents in the Autumn Blessings set!  Such a fun set!  So many possibilities!! 

 A close-up:
I also used some beautiful Cream Fabric Tape!
I absolutely love the fabric tape!! 

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day with your family and friends!
I am so thankful for all the wonderful journeys my life has taken me!




------------------------


Supplies_thumb.png

Inspired by Stamping Autumn Blessing Stamp Set

Inspired by Stamping Cream Fabric Tape

No comments: