Friday, March 27, 2015

IBS March Release Paris Love

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

It's the last day of releases at Inspired By Stamping!!!!
What an amazing release this month!

Such AWESOME STAMPS!!

Today we are sharing inspiration with the new PARIS LOVE stamp set!
What a beautiful set!!  A must have in my opinion!
 Love the images and the sentiment!!

Also being release today is the free stamp for March and April...
FRIENDS!
Love this set as well!!

------------------------

Now for my project.....

 I created this card for my hubby....
Simple, yet so much meaning!

LOVE how it turned out!!

Close-up:
I used my Copics to color in the image, except for the umbrella, which I paper pieced! 

------------------------

Now, I have a SUPER fun card using the new FRIENDS set!!
Aren't the colors totally fun?!
I just LOVE how this card turned out!!

Besides the awesome new FRIENDS set, I also used the Diamonds stamp set, to add the polka dots on the white piece of cardstock! 
The lines in the upper left and bottom right were created with one of the stamps from the Background Basics Lines stamp set!!

Sure to put a smile on a Friends face!!

Such a fun stamp set, with so many possibilities!! 

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!





------------------------

No comments: