Sunday, August 14, 2016

World's Best Teacher

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

I used two new stamp sets released this month from TSOL for my card today!

The apples2stamp and patterns4apples!!
I also used the coordinating Apple Dies!!

What some great new stamp sets, with Back To School right around the corner, I thought I would create a teacher themed card!

I really like the design of this card!!


TSOL Products Used
Stamps:  apple2stamp, patterns4apples
Dies: Apple Dies, Stitched Circles, Circle Scallop Framelits
Ink: Licorice, Chocolate, Kiwi, Green Apple, Spearmint
Paper: Powdered Sugar, Kiwi
Misc.: Flower/Dots Embossing Folders, Kiwi Seam Binding, Green w/White Dot Ribbon


Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty... LOVE the white/Green color combo...

Theresa

Jeannie said...

AWESOME card! Just so much fun :)
My blog challenge this week is: A Rose is a Rose is a Rose ~ Join Me!

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys