Friday, September 22, 2017

YNS September Feature Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's Feature Day at Your Next Stamp!!

Feature Day Theme Is....
Let's Learn our ABC's....Create Anything But a Card

In honor of school being back in session, what a fun theme!!

I decided to create a fun tag, using the Cool Tag Three Die Set, to be added to a package of candy!  

I stamped the Alpha Splatter Stamp on my die cut tag!  I used my Copics to color a few of the letters and numbers in!
I also used the fun School Notes stamp set and coordinating School Notes Die Set to add the sweet images and sentiment!  Thought this little tag and package would be fun to add in my daughter's lunch some day as a sweet surprise for her!!

She's always so thoughtful and leaving me cute little messages to find, so I thought I would do the same for her!!

I'm sure she will love it!!

Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!