Friday, November 24, 2017

YNS Challenge #78

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

You can find some inspiration from the sketch and/or colors!!

Sketch:


The Colors:


Click here to find the current challenge!

-----------------

I found some inspiration in some of the colors and followed the sketch!!

The image and colors made me think of the super fun new Holiday Scribble Tree Die Set!!
I used the set to create both my die cut tree and 'Happy Holidays' sentiment!!  Such a fun die set!

I especially love the gorgeous tree!!  I added a bunch of rhinestones for my ornaments!!!

I also used the Stitched Ovals Die Set and Stitched Rectangle Die Set to create my card layout!!

Happy Black Friday!  
If you went shopping, hope you got what you wanted!  I slept it!!  I'm not a fan of crowds and long lines!!

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!  Sorry I didn't have a post yesterday!  I've been a little out of it the last week, struggling with a cold! :(


-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Such a neat tree! Very festive.

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! Ooh, so CUTE! LOVE that scribble die and how you used it for the tree... you clever crafter you!! Looks great! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Dandi93 said...

Cute card Kendra, love the tree full of bling