Monday, March 19, 2018

Unleash Your Inner Sparkle


Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I have a card I created using stamps from the Crafty Doodle Chick shop!!


I used the Born to Sparkle stamp set and coordinating Sparkle Word Die by Sunny Studio Stamps for this card:
As I mentioned with my last card I created with this set, I love all the endless possibilities with this set!  So many sentiments you can create!  I love it!! 

I created my background using some Distress Oxide Inks!  I then used the tiny images in the Born to Sparkle stamp set to create my 'sparkly' background!!   I used some shimmery inks and Distress Oxide Inks!  I also used some shimmery mist after I was done creating the background to add more shimmer!
I die cut the Sparkle Word Die a few times from white cardstock and layered them together.  I then die cut it once from silver sparkly paper and added it to the top!  A great way to give the die cut some dimension!! 

Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!


Have a lovely day!




------------------------


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how PRETTY & SPARKLY!!! LOVE the color and all the shimmer you put on this card.. it's wonderful Kendra!

Theresa

Helen Gullett said...

Adorable sparkly card!