Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Have a happy day!!


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Weird Holiday

This is always a fun theme, I like looking at all the weird holidays!!

I decided to choose the wacky holiday for August 9th!
Book Lovers Day
(https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/fun)

On this day, honor all the bookworms and book lovers in your life. If you are a book lover yourself, then treat yourself to some quality reading time.

What a fun day!

With that in mind, I decided to create a fun little bookmark for my daughter!
My kids LOVE reading!!

I used the Chunky Stitched Tags to create my bookmark!  And then used the awesome A Sunny Hello Kit

I really like this fun kit!!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

AWWWWE What a Cutie of a Bookmark...Great stencil job to create your beautiful background and darling idea of making one of the sunny yellow circle a smiley face sun....very clever!! Your daughter will love it!! YOU so ROCK!!

quilt4fun2 said...

What a sweet bookmark...your daughter will love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how CUTE and I LOVE the rainbow of twine you used!!

Theresa