Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Strawberry Treat


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

3D Wednesday

With the theme in mind I was excited to used the new Strawberry Treat Box again!!
I just love this cute little treat box!!  YUMMY!!

I decided to add Glossy Accents to all the 'seeds' to make them shine and to give the package some texture!!

I used the Cute Micro Tags die set to create the white tag, which I stamped the 'Just For You' sentiment from the new Especially For You stamp set!!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute treat box!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Kendra....Your Treat Box is so Adorable and Love how you used Glossy Accents on the Heart Seeds...oh it sure was noticeable and makes quite the stunning look....You did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Super cute treat box!Chocolate and strawberries, yummy!

Scrapper69 said...

Cute treat box!

Theresa