Monday, August 26, 2019

Made in Minutes


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Made In Minutes

I'm so excited to share my sweet little package with you that I created today!

I recently was at the candy store with my kiddos and seen these sweet strawberry candies and they made me think of the new Strawberry Treat Box!  So I had to create a package using the die set!

I started off by adding my candies to the clear package.  I then used the Pretty Treat Top, to create the topper for the candy bag! 
I then die cut the strawberry pieces from the Strawberry Treat Box!!  Yum!!

I finished the package up by stamping the 'Just a little something' sentiment from the Especially For You stamp set on a die cut banner from the Ribbon End Dies set!  I then added a button and twine!

I so love how this package turned out!!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

6 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

So cute! Love that strawberry!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Kendray...WOW How Super Adorable and Cute is your Treat Topper and OMG you found Strawberry Treats...What a Find....and your presentation sure makes for a Spectacular Presentation!! GREAT JOB!! YOU so ROCK!!

Linda Hott said...

Sweet treat, so cute!

Marilyn said...

Cute treat topper!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

shabbypinkhouse said...

Super cute and so adorable! Love that sweet topper! tfs Hugs, Christine

Scrapper69 said...

So stinking sweet! Cute topper!

Theresa