Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Crafty Gnome

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I'm so excited to be sharing a card using the lovely new Crafty Gnome stamp set!!!
Isn't she sweet?  I sure think so!  I LOVE the new gnome stamp sets from D2BA!!!

I used the Textures stamp set to create the fun background behind the crafty gnome!!  The images were stamped using these Artzy Inks: Sunset Yellow, Wild Orchid, Paradise, Margarita Lime

I love the fun background with the gnome image!!

Are you going to Creativation?!?!
I'm so excited...this will be my 1st time!!!

Dare 2B Artzy will be in The Stamping Village, Booth 2435
Be sure to stop by if you're there!!  We'd love to see you!!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

OMG! alive that little gnome!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️