Friday, April 3, 2020

MCT 101st Edition New Release


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to the 101st Edition New Release from My Creative Time!!

Another fabulous release!!

----------

Today I am featuring the Pretty Circle Layers and Pretty Scallop Circles again!

I just LOVE these two sets!!!

I decided to make a circle shaped card with the sets for today:
I love how it turned out!!  So beautiful!!

I used two of the circle layers and one of the scallop circle layers!!

I used the Sentiment Label Dies set to die cut a large label and stamped the 'stay grateful' sentiment on it from the new Stay Beautiful stamp set!!

----------

Check out all the new products:

Stay Beautiful


Tag Frame Dies


Tag Frame Die Layers



Pretty Circle Layers


Pretty Scallop Circles



ABC Dies


Such fun new products!!!


-----------

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $25 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

***SALE ALERT***

ALSO, DON'T FORGET our SALE starts RIGHT NOW here!!! 
Use the code: MAR2020 to receive 15% off your entire purchase!!  
This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY.
This sale will end on Friday, April 10, 2020 @midnight PST.

-----------

Your next stop in the hop is the talented Miss Ruthie's Blog!!



-----------


Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog to see 
all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!
Have a lovely day!





14 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! This is beautiful! SOOOO ELEGANT! Love the colors! I have loved all your creations this week! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

sharon g said...

Your flower is very pretty. I like the scalloped die background with it, too. NICE sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

My Creative Time said...

WOW......Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE IT! Also, thank you for your AMAZING sneaky peeks this entire week! Have a great weekend my friend!
BIG HUGS,
Emma :)

Ginger said...

Your card is gorgeous!! I’ve loved all of your project this week!! Such an amazing release!

shabbypinkhouse said...

Wow! Gorgeous card! Beautiful flowers and color combo! Love the sentiment! tfs Hugs, Christine

Helen said...

Delightful card, Kendra. tfs

Becca Yahrling said...

So feminine and pretty! Love this.
rebyah1@gmail.com

joni said...

AWESOME!!! Love this!!! Love those colors together! Really pretty! Your projects this week have all been top notch!!! Thank you for inspiring me to up my game!!!! haha Have a great weekend!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

arcocha@yahoo.com

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors! Love seeing your projects this week!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️
mimicar9650 at yahoo dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

What a beautiful shaped card...These new circles are perfect for this technique. Your flowers are great and I love the gems! Wonderful job today and all week.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Scrapper69 said...

Simply Beautiful Kendra! I love your design!

Theresa
cardaddict69@hotmail.com

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! Such a beautiful circle card!! I love all of the layering!!! So very pretty!

Denise Bryant said...

This is so pretty! I just love your beautiful circle card!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

Sue D said...

Pretty circle shaped card with the flowers and I like the layers.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com