Thursday, July 23, 2020

YNS #144

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!

Theme:
Summer Days

-----------------

My kids, like many others, absolutely LOVE summer!!  It's so great to be outside!

They especially LOVE summer, because it is a great excuse to eat more ice cream when it is hot out!!

So I created this fun card with them in mind:
I used the adorable Life Is Sweet stamp set!!  I just love this cute lamb with the two cones!!  So could be my kids!!  LOL

There is an interactive door on the front:
I thought this would make a super cute birthday card!!!



-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

No comments: