Monday, August 3, 2020

Read, Relax, Unwind


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Made In Minutes

With today's theme in mind I decided to create a quick bookmark!

My sister and I love to read the same books together and share our thoughts. So I create this quick and pretty bookmark for her:
I used the lovely Always Love to Read stamp and die set to create this bookmark!!

So fun and quick to make! 

All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty bookmark! Love the paper!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

joni said...

Really cute! Love the heart at the top!!! TFS