Tuesday, January 19, 2021

XOXO


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Tag It Tuesday

For today's post I used the new Square Tag Dies to create the layers of this tag:
I also used the Heart Label Dies to create the tiny banner.  I stamped the 'XOXO' sentiment from the Love You Lots stamp set.

The sweet gnome that has won my heart over is also from the Love You Lots stamp set!!

All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable tag! Love the pretty heart paper and the cute gnome
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Joan Smith said...

AWWWWWW How Super Cute and Adorable is your tag!!
Love the paper and the color...and your little Gnomie is so precious!!
Outstanding Coloring job !! Thanks for the inspiration!!
YOU SO ROCK!!

joni said...

This is so stinkin adorable! You always have such cute projects!!!
hugs,
joni