Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Snowflake Box


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

3D Wednesday

I always love this theme!!

With the holidays around the corner I decided to create a quick and cute package:
I absolutely love the Tube Treat Box Die!

The pretty snowflake is from the Gift Card Tag Dies set!


All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute package! Love the snowflake
have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Linda said...

So pretty for the coming holidays! TFS :) Linda Hott

Joan V said...

So festive! What a fun little something to have on hand for unexpected guests, too.