Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Tags with MCT


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Tags

I've had a fun time creating tags for my holiday gifts!!

Today I decided to use the 3" Circle Card Dies set to create the bases for these tags and layers:
And once again I used the lovely Gift Card Tag Dies set for the snowflake!!



All My Creative Time Products Used:


Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful tags!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Linda said...

Love the plaids and different colored snowflakes! Linda Hott

shabbypinkhouse said...

Beautiful tags! Love the traditional colors! Tfs