Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Birthday GC Holder


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Gift Card Giving

I always love this theme!!  I really enjoy creating my own gift card holders!!

Here is the fun GC Holder I created for today's post:

The 'happy' is part of the Gift Card Greetings stamp set and the lovely 'Birthday' is from the More Big Word Dies!  I absolutely LOVE this die set!!  Love the added hearts in the font!

I had to finish off the GC Holder by adding some other die cut hearts to go along with the birthday font!


All My Creative Time Products Used:


Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute gift card holder!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

shabbypinkhouse said...

Super cute! Love the colors you used and the tucked in hearts! Tfs 😍