Friday, July 1, 2022

Divinity Designs July Release


Hello Stamping Friends!

Are you ready for Divinity Designs July Release?!!

This release is filled with a bunch of awesome NEW products!!

First up I have a lovely wedding card to share:
I just LOVE how it turned out!!

I love the NEW Leaf Background Foiling Plate!  Thought it would be perfect for a wedding card!!

Divinity Designs Products Used:

Foiling Plates: Leaf Background

Dies: Mr. and Mrs. with Layers, Rectangles, Scalloped Rectangles, A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer

Other: Foam Mounting Tape

------

This next card is full of summer:

I just love how it turned out!  The NEW papers in this release are so bright and colorful!!  I used the 
Pretty Patterns 3 Paper Pad on this card!

I absolutely LOVE the NEW Surprise Box Card with Layers!!  I also used the fun NEW Flip Flop Layering Combo!!

Divinity Designs Products Used:

Stamp/Die Duos: All Occasion

Dies: Surprise Box Card with Layers, Flip Flop Layering Combo, Beach Silhouettes, Thinking of You and Layers, Bitty Blossoms, Flower Corner

Paper Collection: Pretty Patterns 3

Other: Foam Mounting Tape, Crystal Rhinestones, Sparkling Coral Sequins

------

A CAS mini slimline:

A perfect, quick thank you card!!


Divinity Designs Products Used:

Stamp/Die Duos: All Occasion

Foiling Plates: Floral Flourishes

Dies: Mini Slimline Card Base, Mini Slimline Pierced Frames

Other: Foam Mounting TapeCrystal Rhinestones

------

I just LOVE this NEW release from DD!!


Have a great weekend!!




------------------------




No comments: