Saturday, October 22, 2022

Happy Fall Y'all!


Hello Stamping Friends!

I'm sharing a card today using products from Divinity Designs!!

Happy Saturday!  Today we are heading to one of our favorite wildlife sanctuary's and are carving pumpkins today!!  So I thought it fitting to share another fall themed card this Saturday!!

Check it out:
I just LOVE DD's fun fold dies!!  I used the Accordion Fold With Layers for this fun card, along with the NEW Accordion Fold Die Add-On!!

The adorable scarecrow images is from the Happy Fall stamp and die set!  I absolutely LOVE this image!!

Divinity Designs Products Used:

Stamp/Die Duos: Happy Fall

Paper/Die Duo: Thanksgiving Gnomes

Dies: Accordion Fold Die Add-On, Accordion Fold With Layers, Scalloped Rectangles, Scalloped Ovals, Pierced Ovals, Pierced Rectangles

Paper Collection: Autumn Plaid

Other: Foam Mounting Tape



Have a lovely day!




------------------------


No comments: