Saturday, March 25, 2023

Over the Moon

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm sharing a card today using products from Prickley Pear Stamps!

Once again featuring NEW Moon and Stars stamp set from the Celestial Collection:
This time I created an Edge to Edge Shaker card!  I love shaker cards, but have never tried this kind.  I just love how it turned out!

For my card base, I used some Distress Oxide inks in shades of blue.  I then stamped some of the stars in white ink randomly to make my paper.

I stamped the sentiment on the circle from the Scallop Circle Nesting Die Set and then used one of the scallop layers for behind. 

I once again used Distress Oxide inks to ink a piece of white cardstock, then stamp one of the half moon images and die cut.  I then used pop dots to add to the top of my shaker.  I also die cut a few stars from silver mirror card to add to the front!

I really like how this card turned out!!

Have a beautiful day! 

No comments: