Friday, November 24, 2023

MCT 138th New Edition Release

 Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to the 138th Edition New Release from My Creative Time!!

What a fun NEW release, as always!!
I just absolutely LOVE all the products in this release!!

Be sure to start on the MCT Blog, so you don't miss any of the fun!!

-----------

I love all these NEW snowman and snow lady dies!!
I'm a sucker for snowmen/women!!  

I had so much fun with this release!!

First up, I have a sweet Snow Lady!!
I created a shaped card with the NEW Miss Snow Lady:
How sweet!!  I love how she turned out!!

I'm not sure yet if I am going to leave it as a card of use it as a tag on a Christmas present!!


All MCT Products Used:
Miss Snow Lady

-----

Next up, I have a sweet mini slimline card featuring the NEW Little Mr. Snowman and Prim Hearts & Alpha:
So sweet!!  I can't get enough of these adorable NEW dies!!

All MCT Products Used:
Little Mr. Snowman
Mr. Snowman
Prim Hearts & Alpha

-----

Lastly, I have another sweet card featuring the NEW Miss Snow Lady and Winter Angel Wings:
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!!
I just love the pretty colors I used on this card!!

All MCT Products Used:
Miss Snow Lady
Winter Angel Wings
Little Mr. Snowman
Prim Hearts & Alpha


-----------

Check out all the awesome NEW products:

Little Miss Snow Lady


Little Mr. Snowman


Little Winter Angel Wings


Miss Snow Lady


Mr. Snowman


Winter Angel Wings



Prim Hearts & Alpha


Angel Kisses




What some AWESOME products!!  


***SALE ALERT***


Happy shopping!!

-----------





You can you head on over to My Creative Time Blog to see 
all information about the release and all links to DT Blogs for great inspiration!!
Have a lovely day!


3 comments:

Jannie said...

OMG Girl, you have done a great job! If only I had more than 3 hours I would have made something better although you really can't go wrong with these cuties!

Denise Bryant said...

Love these adorable snowfolks! Darling projects!

Linda Hott said...

Your cards are beautiful!!! I love the shaped snow lady, (yours only makes me more anxious for mine to get here) lol, LOVE, LOVE, your prim heart card, just beautiful, and the little angel snow lady, so pretty!