Friday, December 1, 2023

D2BA Christmas Fun

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I have some cute projects to share using products from Dare 2B Artzy!!

Be sure to check out the Dare 2B Artzy IG page, for a fun 3D Christmas Hop, going on this weekend!!

-----

First up, I have a super fun gift card holder to share!  I just LOVE how it turned out!!

I used the awesome Purse Gift Card Holder:
The front pocket is a shaker!!  How fun is that?!!

I just love how this turned out!  

I used the adorable Frosty Hello stamp set for the sweet snowman and tree!

I tried not making it too girly, as I wanted to be able to use it for a guy if I needed to.

Here is a look as you open it:
What a fun way to give a gift card!

D2BA Products Used:

------

Next, I have a gift package and card combo:
So pretty!!  

I used the Gift Bag and Box Die for the package and the lovely NEW Impossible Fold Die for my card!  I just love this new fun fold card die!  A must have, in my opinion!!

I also used the lovely Poinsettia Basket!  I just love the image!
What a fun card to create!  I just love this fold!!

Did some fussy cutting on the image for my package to give some more 3D fun!


Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

No comments: