Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Sparkle


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I have a tag to share with you today using products from My Creative Time!

I can't believe we are almost to the end of February!  So I decided I better start making some Christmas tags!  Yeah, I know.....crazy!  But I ran out this last Christmas with handmade tags, so I figured I better get an early start this year!!

My first Christmas tag of the year:
So sweet!!


All MCT Products Used:
Dots, Solids and Stripes 6x6 Paper Pad (Goes with Let It Snow Paper Pad)

Use code KENDRA for 10% off your order in the MCT Shoppe!!


Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Linda Hott said...

Hi Kendra, Gorgeous Christmas tag!!! Very pretty! It seems like it is never too early for Christmas cards or tags, I have fallen short how many times. TFS Have a great day!