Monday, April 1, 2024

April DD Release


Hello Stamping Friends!

I'm sharing two cards today using products from Divinity Designs!!

The April Release is now available!!

This first card features the NEW Flower Petal Layering Combo 2:
So pretty!  Makes for a quick and easy CAS card!

I just love all the layers! 

Divinity Designs Products Used:

Custom Die Cuts: Flower Petal Layering Combo 2, A2 Landscape Card Base with Layer, Someone Special
Other: Bearly Art Glue

-----


Next up I have a card featuring the NEW Mini Slimline Z Fold:
I just love this new die set!!

Makes creating this fold so fun and easy!

Opened up:
I love the large star on the front, which I made into a shaker!!

Divinity Designs Products Used:

Stamp/Die Duo: All Occasion 2
Custom Die Cuts: Mini Slimline Z Fold, Star Shaker Kit, Sparkling Stars, Double Stitched Stars, Happy Birthday and Layers
Paper: The Electric Spectrum
Other: Foam Mounting Tape, Bearly Art Glue



Have a lovely day!




------------------------




No comments: