Friday, August 23, 2024

MCT 145th Edition New Release

 Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to the 145th Edition New Release from My Creative Time!!

What a fun NEW release, as always!!

When shopping, use code KENDRA for a 15% discount!!
Now until Sunday night!  

Any other time you can get 10% off!

-----------

This release is absolutely AMAZING!!  I just LOVE everything!!  There isn't any way I could pick a favorite from this release!!

I decided to use the awesome NEW Treat Box Die for my release day project:
I just love this NEW die!  It will be great for all kinds of holidays!


All MCT Products Used:
Treat Box Die
Sentiment Label Plate Die
Bright Halloween 2024 Paper Pad
Traditional Halloween Enamel Dots


What a great release!!


Have a lovely day!


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

This was such a great release... So many fun creative things to play with! Loved seeing your projects this week! Have a beautiful weekend!