Thursday, October 1, 2026

DD October Release


Hello Stamping Friends!

It's release day at Divinity Designs!!

I hope you are ready to get your Christmas project designing on!!  This release has so many awesome NEW products!!

First up, an elegant card featuring the NEW 'Circle Layering Combo – Holly & Berries':
I love how it turned out!!


Divinity Designs Products Used:

Dies: Circle Layering Combo – Holly & Berries, A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer, Scalloped Rectangles, Pierced Rectangles, Scalloped Circles

Paper: Weathered Wood, Winter White Poinsettias 2 A2 Car d Fronts 


-----

Next up, a mini slimline card:

I love the NEW 'Christmas Tree Border Layering Combo'! Love the layered trees! 

So many possibilities!!

Divinity Designs Products Used:

Dies: Christmas Tree Border Layering Combo, Mini Card & Double Layers

Paper: Winter Forests A2 Card Fronts



-----


Lastly, I have some pretty tags:
So pretty!

Featuring the NEW 'Slatted & Eclipse – Gift Tag'!
I just love creating tags for my gifts!!

Divinity Designs Products Used:

Stamps: Gift Tags

Dies: Slatted & Eclipse – Gift Tag, Poinsettia Layering Combo

Paper: Poinsettia Ephemera A2 Card Fronts




Have a lovely day!




------------------------




No comments: