Monday, July 20, 2009

Layouts and Cards

A LO for DS's album! Used the Cars cart from Shawn!! Took some time to do, but love it!


Another LO for DS's album. The background paper I used was from the "Glitter Stack" and I used Lyrical Letters for the font.


A LO for my and DH's album. My 5 year class reunion. Used the Lyrical Letters cart along with the new paper I just got from Shawn and flowers from a package I got from Iva! Love those flowers!


I used Stampin' Up's "Crazy for Cupcakes" stamp set and "Cupcakes" Standard Wheel. Can't take full credit for the design as I got it off of someone's site. That it was neat and had to try it myself. Thanks Iva for sharing the idea with me.

1 comment:

Mary Director said...

Great work on all of these. Cupcakes seem to be very popular now, I like how you showcased the top one of the stack.