Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Potted Flowers"

Another pretty digital image from Faith at Designed 2 Delight! I just love flowers, so I really enjoyed working with this image.

The image this week is called "Potted Flowers", how fitting for this time of year! I just spend the last two weeks planting hundreds of flowers!! I just love this time of year!

I used some of the Creative Inspiration Paints to add shimmer to the flowers and side of the pot! I just love what these paints do and the endless possibilites you can use them for and/or with!


Details:

Card Size: 4" x 5.5"

CI Paints: Pumpkin, Amethyst, Tickled Pink

Paper: Flower Shower Spring Matstack by DCWV

Image: Digital Image from Designed 2 Delight

Misc.: Gemstones, Shear Ribbon, Pop Dots


CHALLENGES:
Polycraft: Ribbon and Bling

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Beautiful as always dear!!! We must get together soon!!!