Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bugaboo Mini-Challenges

Today's mini-challenge at "Catch the Bug" is Birthday!

This is my creation:

"Turtle Birthday"
It didn't really turn out how I planned.  I love my chalk inks, but am always so impatient to wait for them to dry!  I started putting my card together and they were still a little wet and I got some on my image.  So I used the chalks so sponge around my image to hide the mistake.

Close-up's of the Creative Inspiration Paints...
 "Fairy Dust"

"Plum"

Just love the added shimmer!!

-----------------------------------------

Bugaboo's mini-challenge yesterday was a sketch:

My creation:
I used CI Paints "Pink Highlights" and "TuTu Pink" on this card.
-----------------------------------------


and Tuesday's mini-challenge was to use a freebie image they are offering.

Make sure to check out "Catch the Bug" to see all the fun happenings they have going on for Bugaboo Stamp's 1st Birthday!  They have 60% off their digital images!!

Have a nice day!


7 comments:

Cheryl First said...

All so very sweet! You have some beautiful papers!

Rae Anne said...

Hey Kendra, I'm here for your birthday mini-challenge entry and I not only love your project, but your way with with words - fairy dust, plum, and shimmer. . .:D Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's birthday mini-challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Fantastic creations Kendra! Love your choices of colors and papers. Thanks for joining our mini challenges at Catch the BUg!

Tammy said...

WOW all of these are awesome Kendra!! Fantastic coloring! Thank you for joining our mini challenges at Bugaboo!

Jami said...

So many wonderful creations!! Love them all - but especially that yummy pink sketch card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Bugaboo!!

Monika Reeck said...

lovely cards using Bugaboo Images..cute Clown card too...nice colors...I am joining too this Bugaboo challenge from Thursday maybe you would like to see my blog?my card is number 17 on Thursday challenge.Thanks before, hugs, Monika

Joy said...

cute cute, thanks for playing with Bugaboo for their first birthday!!!! Joy Bugaboo DT