Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sympathy Card with Sweet Stamps



Sweet Stamps Challenge #12:

Sympathy

Here's my creation:

Opened up:
 Not a card I care to create often, but one that needs to be on hand when you need it.  So this was a great challenge, as I really don't have sympathy cards on hand.  Decided to try something different and make an accordian style card.

I used "Lovely Roses" for this card, which I found to be very fitting for a sympathy card. Another great stamps from Sweet Stamps!  The sentiment "With Sympathy" is also from Sweet Stamps. 

Make sure to join us on the Sweet Stamps blog, we'd love to see what you create.  You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some "sweet" things of your own!!  Also make sure to check out all the other lovely creations from the other DT members!!

Have a great day!

Kendra

-------------------------------------

Challenges:
Stamping Scrapping Challenge: Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge: "Y" is for Yellow 

12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,I love the style of this.xxx

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

I love the design of your card! You beat me to using this! I have done it once. You created a beautiful card. I love your coloring. The pearls and swirls are gorgeous!!

comopark1886 said...

This is a beautiful card. I also like the shape. I have seen this style before but have not made one yet. TFS
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/
Donna

jonim52 said...

Your lovely roses have made a very lovely card. Great job.

Dawnll said...

Love that you made a style with such a beautiful inside also.
I love the yellow you used with one of my favorite stamps.
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Kendra, amazing card I love the colours you have used and that wonderful stamp and as always coloured to perfection
Hugs
Tamara

Sandy Fredrick said...

Kendra, what an awesome card. I love the colors and the design of the card is beautiful.

happyglitzygirl said...

A lovely card, very elegant and perfect for your sentiment. It's all part of life, the good and the not so good times. Thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

Lola said...

Super awesome fold! Beautiful.

Karen said...

very pretty! THanks for joining us at SSCC! : )

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

I am a huge fan of tower cards and this one is simply gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the yellows! The fold is fabulous. Very striking card.