Friday, February 10, 2012

IBS Sneek Peek Day 2

Good morning stampers!! 

As I mentioned yesterday Inspired By Stamping has 9 new amazing sets being released tomorrow!

-------------------

I have a fun summer layout to share with you this morning!  One of the stamp sets I used to create some of the elements of the layout are from the new set "Fancy Labels 18"!  This is a MUST have set if you like spellbinders dies!

Notice the flower in the bottom right...Joanna owner of Inspired By Stamping has some flowers she will be selling beginning tomorrow!  They are so pretty!!  I used a large white curly flower!

After stamping the frame inside the die, I was in LOVE!  I just love having stamps to go with the dies!  And they are so pretty!  The "Summer Joy" sentiment was created on my PC.

I also used a few of the other design elements from the set to border around the pictures and to put at the top and bottom of the butterfly piece of paper!

The stamped butterflies are from the set Butterfly Wings!

I used some CI Paints Peach on this one to create the beautiful shimmer!


-------------------

I also have a card I created with two of the stamps sets that will be released tomorrow!

The "Make a Wish" sentiment is from the Big Wishes set and the cupcake is from the Cupcake Wishes set!

A fun bright colored birthday card!


-------------------

Make sure to check out all the DT blogs, there is such lovely inspiration from all these lovely ladies:

Joanna; Inspired By Stamping
Deb Hickman
Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Gini Williams Cagle
Irit Shalom
Jennie Garcia
Kendra Sand <---------- You are here
Kassi Hulet
Kim Score
Susie Moore


Have a nice day! Make sure to check back again tomorrow!  Saturday is release day!


Kendra



5 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous creations, the LO and card are so pretty, love that cupcake.xxx

Kim said...

fantastic ideas, that cupcake paper goes perfectly with the stamps!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love your scrap page

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful! I love the layout!
hugs,
Gini

Jennie Garcia said...

That layout is so fabulous!! I love how you made the border detail with the stamp!! That card is so happy!! It really looks like a birthday cake!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/