Friday, March 2, 2012

Flashback Friday's

Over on the Flashback Friday Challenge blog, the challenge is to share your first paper pieced card!

Wow!!

So I went back looking and found this card:

I created this baby card back in April of 2009!  Not too bad, but some things could be added!  2009 is when I began creating cards, so it's fun to see how your style has changed over the years!

Share your first paper pieced card! 

You can a chance at winning $15 gift certificate from Paper and Such!!

Have a nice day!

Kendra
--------------------------------------

Challenges:
Flashback Friday: First Paper Pieced Card

3 comments:

jessica said...

I love it!! So sweet :)

~amy~ said...

well, I think this is such a cutie pie card! Thanks so much for joining us at Flashback Friday 21.0!!

Jen W. said...

Cute! That's an SU stamp right? And I agree with you - I love seeing how much we've all grown in our crafting "careers"! :)

Thanks for playing along with Flashback Friday 21.0!