Sunday, April 15, 2012

Featured Artist

Joanna, owner of Inspired By Stamping, is featuring each of the lovely team members!

Today happens to be my day in which she is featuring me on her blog!

I have been so fortunate to be designing for her, I love her stamps!  The sentiments are such beautiful fonts!  And I just love the stamps that go along with the spellbinders dies!

Anyway, here is the card I created for today:
I was inspired to create a baby card!  I have a girlfriend who is having a baby girl later this month!

I just LOVE how it turned out!  I used the recently release Little Phrases  for the sentiment.  My little girl was helping me make this card and she liked the "sweet baby" sentiment.  My other choice would have been the "New Baby" sentiment from the All Year Wishes 2.


Have a beautiful day!


----------------------------------

Challenges:
Paper Sundaes: Anything Goes
Penny Black and More: Oh So Cute
Pile It On: Pop It Up
Scrappy Frogs: Shape It Up!
Stamptacular Sundays: Anything Goes
The Craft Place: Anything But a Square or Rectangle
Great Impressions: Flowers

16 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Such a darling card!!! Your friend will love it. I live all the embellishing touches you have added. Fun papers too!

~Tammy~ said...

Sorry should have said love.... Typing on phone.

Trina said...

This is a super sweet card!

Doreen said...

simply stunning.. Love this kind of cards
Many thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday
Hugs
Doreen

Shirley said...

These cute little baby suit cards are becoming very popular. The spotted background paper works really. I love the cute little roses and pearl swirls. they finish it off beautifully.
Thank you for sharing your cute card with us at Penny Black and More and good luck in our prize draw.

Shirley

Rina said...

This is just precious!!! Someones gonna love recieving that!
Thanks for joining us at http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/

DT member,
Rina

Anonymous said...

aww, this is soo sweet and your friend will love it - i do! thank you for playing along with our oh so cute theme this month at penny black and more.
linda

Erin said...

what a wonderful and quirky idea
thank you for joining us at
that craft place
erin xxx

Kezzy said...

Gorgeous card, fantastic shape and gorgeous papers. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy xxx

That Craft Place Ltd said...

Soooo cute! Stunning papers. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place challenge this time. Good luck!
Lisa x

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is a sweet body card and I love the fab design with flowers and pearly swirls. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Emma H said...

What a sweet baby card - it's just adorable! Thanks for playing along with Pile It On this week!

StephG said...

how adorable is this?! so cute and I love the details!

thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday!

Elaine said...

Oh Kendra, this is the most darling card ever!!!!

PinksyDoodles said...

Super card Kendra. Thank you for sharing with us at a Penny Black and More. Clare x

AuroraDawn said...

Kendra, your card is just beautiful. I love onsie cards and yours is just adorable.!

Thank you for joining our 'Anything but a square' challenge at That Craft Place. Please come back and join us again soon :O)

Inky Hugs

Dawn
xxx