Monday, November 5, 2012

More Publications

Earlier this year I decided to create this card for my husband, originally for Valentine's Day:
The fun part about it was that my kids helped me create it!  I always like getting them involved in crafty things with me!  

We dipped our fingers in Creative Inspirations Paint Garnet to create these hearts!  I then wrote our names by each heart!!  

I really liked how it turned out and sent it in to Paper Creations, and they loved it and asked for me to create two more!!

Publication:

So needless to say he won't get the card until this next Valentine's Day!!

These were the other two we created:
I used CI Paints Green Olive and Sage to create the fingerprint wreath!

I then used My Thoughts Exactly set Holly Jolly Tags for the "Season's Greetings" sentiment!


Sorry, I don't have a close-up of the card, forgot to take one before I sent it to them.
I used CI Paint Amethyst, Green Olive, Lavender, Mango and Tickled Pink to create these pretty flowers using my fingers!!

The beautiful sentiment is from Inspired By Stamping set Big Notes II.

The best part, such a fun idea to do with kids!

I've been published twelve times now!!! :)

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: