Friday, September 20, 2013

IBS Graduate

Happy Friday Crafty Friends!

I have a fun card I created today using some lovely Inspired By Stamping sets!!

We had a late summer graduation party a few weeks back and I quickly created this fun card for the graduate:
I created the card base using my Cricut.  I cut out the large star from the card base and also cut out a small star to place in the center of the large one.

I used Background Basics Lines for the large star and Background Basics III for the smaller star!

The sentiment is from the Big Congrats set!  
What a fun mix and match set!!

A look at the sets used:
Inspired by Stamping Background Basics III Inspired by Stamping Background Basics Lines Stamp Set
Inspired by Stamping Big Congrats

Be sure to check out the IBS Blog for all kinds of amazing inspiration!!

Have a wonderful day!!


No comments: