Friday, June 13, 2014

Pinwheel Test Tubes with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

Yesterday I shared this fun party idea on the Inspired By Stamping Blog:
Use the fun Swirling Pinwheels set to create party favors or table decorations!!

Both my kiddos are celebrating a Golden Birthday this year, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have a a party for them!

I went with the Willy Wonka theme, as I thought the "Golden Ticket" idea would be a perfect invite!!  I will be sharing those on my blog soon!

IBS_CandyPimwheels3_KSand
I used a smaller version of the test tube and put skittles inside of them, one of their favorite candies, and then stamped the pinwheels and added them to the top!

Close-up of one of  them:
IBS_CandyPimwheels2_KSand

So Simple and Fun to create!!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice! Brilliant idea.

Unknown said...

this is such a cute idea!

Migdalia said...

Super cute & fun!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*