Monday, August 18, 2014

Hydrangea Gift Box with IBS

Happy Friday Sweet Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today sharing a beautiful 3D Gift Box with you!

I am so excited to share this with you!!
I just love creating 3D Projects!

With summer being so crazy, I don't get a chance to create many, but recently I was able to sit down and create this gift box to give someone for their birthday:
I just LOVE the collection of stamps I used from Inspired By Stamping to create this!!

The "for you" and "happy birthday" sentiments are part of the Creative Tags set!
In which I die cut using one of the dies from the Fancy Labels 3 Die set! (I LOVE this die set!!)

For my main image, I used the hydrangea from the beautiful Graceful Hydrangea set!!
Such a beautiful image!!
Behind the image, on the green paper I clear embossed one of the pretty Vintage Background stamps!

Now for a look inside:
I didn't realize I don't currently have tissue paper, otherwise I would have had some in the box!

Again I used the Fancy Labels 3 Die for this layered label, along with a sentiment that  is part of the Birthday Greetings set!!
I also added two butterflies from the Butterfly Wings set!

FUN!!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all their lovely products!

Have a lovely day!





------------------


Challenges:
Paper Sweeties: Let's Celebrate!

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

What a beautiful box, Kendra! Your color scheme is amazing and the stripes are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! HUGS! :) Mynn xx